Back to all reports

Water overflowing across rd

Reported via desktop in the Drainage category anonymously at 09:12, Wed 30 December 2020

Sent to Rutland County Council less than a minute later

Permenant running water passed my cottage . Will cause structural damp if not fixed. Water bd says not mains but drainage. If freezes will cause accident

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thank you for your report. We will investigate this and respond to you within 10 working days. Updates will be posted on IMPORTANT: To report anything dangerous, please call us on: 01572 722577

    Posted by Rutland County Council at 09:30, Monday 4 January 2021

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a Rutland County Council FixMyStreet password?